Kelli and I often speak of how holding hands is such a friendly practice. This one is for you, Kelli. This picture was taken by Craig Lindsey on a boat on the Sea of Galilee. Lance and I started holding hands like this (in a friendly manner) and this is the epic shot that documents it. Overall, holding hands should be done more often amongst friends. That is all.
Wednesday, August 4, 2010
Holding Hands...
Kelli and I often speak of how holding hands is such a friendly practice. This one is for you, Kelli. This picture was taken by Craig Lindsey on a boat on the Sea of Galilee. Lance and I started holding hands like this (in a friendly manner) and this is the epic shot that documents it. Overall, holding hands should be done more often amongst friends. That is all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love this picture so much. Holding hands is great, especially when done the right way. :)
ReplyDeleteIt looks like he has extremely hairy arms and hands.....
ReplyDelete