Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Nectar of the Gods...

So, today was an amazing day in Jerusalem... as per usual. One thing that made it extra special is that I found a B.A. Diet Coke today. :) It tasted even better when drinking in the Old City. Today began with a Diet Coke and proceeded to a day shopping in Jerusalem. As with most of my friends, I bonded with some friends while shopping. It was great. Then, on the way back we saw two horses running up the street. That's one crazy thing about this place--random horses roam the streets. They eat the trash that lines the fields. It's pretty insane, but I like it. It adds to the adventures.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE it! This is the Bridget I love and miss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea for B.A. DK's!!!!! I love this picture. The only thing that would make it better is me standing next to you holding another B.A. DK!! I love you Bridget!!!!!

    ReplyDelete